We are sure you will appreciate that all at our society are now fully committed to preparations for our 5th November celebration, so we are unable to answer any further individual questions via either our web site or email (sorry).
As a quick recap for Morrow:
- We now have all the wood fuel needed for our bonfire
- All catering pitches have been allocated
- There will be a firework test firing at 3pm on the Common to check wind speed
- Please do not bring your pets to our night
- Please do not bring sparklers or fireworks to our night
- No drones
- Remember our road closures start at 6.30pm and lift at 9.30pm (approximate)
Programme of Events*
6.30pm – Fancy Dress Competition– at the King Edward Hall (free to enter)
7.30pm – Torchlight Procession – through the village
8.15pm – Lighting of the Bonfire – preceded by the Traditional Bonfire Prayer
8.30pm – Grand Firework Display – on Lindfield Common
9.00pm – End of show
*All timings are approximate and subject to weather conditions.
If you are looking to come to our Bonfire celebration full details can be found on our web site under our This Years Bonfire page.
Finally, we wish you all a safe and enjoyable Bonfire Night where ever you chose to spend it.