It takes a lot of work through out the year to plan our Bonfire event and ensure that Society has the funds to be able to afford the fireworks event here in Lindfield.
We have to have properly qualified first aid staff, marshals and let us not forget the all important qualified pyrotechnicians without whom there would be no fireworks! We thank them all one and all!
This is a list of the people that put in MASSIVE amounts of time and effort to make sure it happens.
- President – Mr David Hobbs
- Patrons – Mr Ian Thomas, Mr Howard Collins
- Hon Life Members – Mrs J Anscombe, Mr P Cummins, Mr J Drew, Mrs E Honeysett, Mr P Kemp, Mr B King, Mr J King, Mrs S Lucas, Mrs J Mitchell, Mrs V Read, Mr D Room, Mr A Underdown
- Hon Vice Presidents – Mrs S Blunden, Mr T Clements, Mr & Mrs H Collins, Mr D Diebelius, Mr K Frost, Mr D Gander, Mrs S Hobbs, Mr P Holder, Mr N McNally, Mr A MacKenzie, Mr D MacMillan, Mrs G MacMillan, Mr I Masters, Mrs S Masters, Mrs G Neve, Mr M Nickson, Mrs & Mrs D Riddle, Mrs A Seaward, Mrs B. Smith, Mr K Smith, Mrs M Smith, Mr P Smith, Mr I Thomas, Mr & Mrs C Vinall
- Chairman – Mr P Smith
- Vice Chairman – Mr B Harfield
- Honorary Treasurer – Mrs S Cheesman
- Honorary Secretary – Mr M Tampion-Lacey
- Membership Secretary – Ms M Maynard
- Logistics Secretary – Wendy Box
- Fund Raising Co-ordinator – Mrs S Tampion-Lacey
- Bonfire Captain – Mr R Newman
- Vice Bonfire Captains – Mr J Drew, Mr S Simmons
- Committee – Mrs B Beecham, Wendy Box, Mrs S Cheesman, Mrs J Denyer, Mr J Drew, Mr M Durrant, Mrs A Eggert-Hobbs, Mr M Eggert-Hobbs, Mr W Forsyth, Dr D Hawk, Ms M Maynard, Mr I Newman, Mr R Newman, Mr P Smith, Mr S Simmons, Mr M Tampion-Lacey, Mrs S Tampion-Lacey, Miss C Williams,
- Harbour Master – Mr W Blunden
- Bonfire Bishop – Mr I Newman
- Pyrotechnicians – Mr J Drew, Mr C Gasson, Mr J Neve, Mr R Newman, Mr S Simmons, Mr M Tampion-Lacey
Last updated September 2017